Plasma Treatment – endless possibilities
Plasma can be used in many different cases whenever you would like to better adhere materials together or to change a surface property to suit your needs. With this trend-setting technology it is possible to modify virtually any surface. Plasma technology offers several versatile applications, for example:
Cleaning surfaces of any residues, oils, or contamination
Activation of various materials before gluing, painting, etc.
Etching and partial removal of surfaces
Coating of parts with several possible types of layers (PTFE-like, protective barriers, hydrophobic, hydrophilic, friction-reducing, etc.)
Plasma technology is establishing itself in all areas of industry, and new applications are constantly evolving.
Plasma Technology - Convincing Advantages
Compared to other methods, like flame treating or using chemicals to treat a surface, plasma technology exhibits many important advantages:
- Many surface properties can be obtained exclusively with this procedure
- Can be used in online production or operated independently
- nvironmentally friendly process
- Regardless of geometry you are able to treat powder, small parts, discs, fleece, textiles, tubing, bottles, circuit boards, etc.
- Fabricated parts will not be mechanically changed
- Heating of the parts is minimal
- Operating costs are very low
- Extremely safe to operate
- Process is extremely energy efficient